Sunday, March 01, 2009

A new way to stay connected?

I haven't been that inspired to blog in the last month, despite making some killer butternut squash gnocchi in a butter sage sauce, decent homemade sushi rolls, and having some fun small plates at a local restaurant, Bardo. The endless barrage of tests has attenuated my creative drive. Yesterday, though, I jumped on the Twitter bandwagon to various replies in the computer lab, ranging from "I hate Twitter" to "What is Twitter" to "Why are you following me?" My user name is nguyenct, and I hope to be able to post more there, given that I only get 140 characters a post. I'm still blogging though--just when the mood strikes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am liking Twitter a lot. I still think it will take awhile before it really starts to catch on, but it's been fun to follow your and other people's daily adventures.

What I don't get is how people 'follow' some 1,200 people or whatever...what's the point if you can't possibly see everybody's Tweet?

I also don't get why random people are following me.

Good luck with all the tests! Look forward to seeing some recipes when you've got more time. :)

Sarah said...

Oh I also finally found Google Reader and that seems to be helping me already with keeping up with people!!