Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interesting link on the art and science of pizza

While I am very much enjoying being a full-time student, it takes a lot of my energy. Consequently, I become lazy during downtime and all the free-time activities I used to be excited about--exploring my neighborhood, blogging, reading for fun, etc.--become sidelined in lieu of other things. Such as sleep and TV. Still, I found this link this morning while pondering what goes into a truly great pizza. See, the past couple of months while on summer vacation, I have eaten some truly delicious things...meals at Providence and Sushi Zo in Los Angeles, visits to the Cheeseboard in Berkeley, my mother's cooking, and various French pastries and breads in San Francisco. As a result, I have grown more critical of other foods that are not quite so delicious. I began wondering how one makes a really great pizza, and found that it was more complicated that I had imagined...

http://www.varasanos.com/PizzaRecipe.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.