Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fast-forward to the twenty-first century

Since "The Gourmet Gazette" is no longer stuck in the mid-nineties (though my Ipod playlist is another story), I've uploaded a couple of illustrations of the meal I discussed in my last post at Momofuku Ssäm Bar.

The preceeding photo shows the rice bowl with beef brisket. Visible, starting at the top and proceeding clockwise, are mung beans, shiitake mushrooms, red kim chee, smoky black beans, whipped tofu with Sriracha below it, white kim chee, and beef brisket.


The picture above shows the steamed buns, stuffed with meat (one might be pork and the other, chicken.)
Here's to more illustrations in future posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesn't even look like foods

Christine Thien-An Nguyen said...

Hi Andrew,

I see you are reading my blog again.

Christine